Jennifer accesses regular supervision herself and is committed to developing her skills as well as those in others.
Jennifer has worked within the NHS as a team leader providing line management and clinical supervision for SLT’s and other professionals. Developing skills in others and supporting best practice is key to the philosophy of London Communication Clinic and something that Jennifer is truly passionate about. She has completed leadership training in addition to training in Solution Focused Brief Therapy, and coaching all of which she brings along with clinical experience to supervision sessions.
RCSLT have put together a useful guide regarding supervision.
Are you an SLT, student or health professional looking for support? Jennifer can help you with:
- Interview preparation and interview skills
- Clinical supervision and skills development
- Reflective learning and developing these skills
- Time management and effectiveness
- Case study discussion
- Service delivery planning
- Personal development review
Jennifer can provide individual, paired or small group sessions. Skype sessions are also available.